Complaint resolution guide for customers

What should I do if I have a complaint?

If you have any complaints about the service provided to you, you should take the following steps:

1. Contact us and tell us about your complaint.

2. If your adviser has not satisfactorily resolved your complaint within 3 days, please contact our Advice Dispute Resolution team by telephone on 03 9848 9811, or by mail at the following address:

Scholten Collins McKissock
PO Box 1470
Box Hill VIC 3128

Please mark the envelope “Notice of advice provider Complaint”.

3. If the complaint can’t be resolved to your satisfaction, or you have not received a response within 45 days, you have the right to refer the matter to Australia Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). They can be contacted on 1800 931 678, email or you can write to them at:
Australia Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3